Sunday, February 22, 2009

ABOUT SHOPPING AND KINSELLA

I always thought that Sophie Kinsella as an author must be a spoilt little bitch who makes loads of money from her overpriced books. I confess I had that impression for several years, since I was still living in Romania where her books were filling the shelves. I was attracted by her writing style and I wanted desperately to buy one of books but there was such a heavy price to pay for something that suppose to be light hearted  and funny. But today I read an article written by a Madeleine Wickham (that’s Sophie Kinsella’s real name) that changed my opinion about her dramatically. The article tells us that even she has glamour in her life (her book   Confessions of a shopaholic has just been made a movie) she’s such a normal person, hard working and quite modest. She lives in the middle of a woodland with her husband who is headmaster of a boarding prep school together with 150 small boys. How endearing is that ?! I might just buy that book now.

Technorati Tags: ,,


Confessions of a Shopaholic


Released: 2009


Go to IMDb page


Information © IMDb.com



Confessions of a Shopaholic


Isla Fisher, Krysten Ritter, John Goodman, Kristin Scott Thomas, Leslie Bibb, Robert Stanton,





0 comments: